The Laerdal BaXstrap Spine board is one of the lightest and most comfortable spine boards on the market. This 500-pound load capacity backboard features a contoured design that allows for more patient comfort and minimizes further aggravation of injuries. This board features extra large, raised handholds for easy carriage and molded pins. X-ray, C T scan, and MRI compatible, this board features no seams for easy maintenance and decontamination. Latex-free.
* Extra large handholds make it easy to grab, even with heavy gloved hands
* Raised handholds make it easy to pick up
* Pins are molded into the board, maximizing their strength
* For International Shipping, please contact us via email.
* Shipping zip codes & shipping fees will be verified prior to shipping.
* Model: 982500 | Straps not included
* Condition: New in original Laerdal packaging with Laerdal Manufacture (Seal)
* Dimensions 72" x 15.75" x 1.75" / Weight: 14 lbs (large item)
* Product availability: in stock ( expedited shipping available upon request )
Buy with confidence. We guarantee our products and services | Customer Satisfaction 100%
Shipping fees are calculated based on dimensions, weight and zip codes with the U.S. Postal Service. We guarantee 3 to 4 business days with U.S. Postal Service Priority Mail.
Customer Service procedure: If you are satisfied with the transaction, we sincerely hope that you leave us a positive comment. if you are not satisfied in any regards, please let us know before you take any action so that we may provide a working solution. Thanks again for your purchase.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: We ( MBCSales) are not responsible for any Duty, VAT or additional taxes that may be charged after the sale of your purchase / auctions. It is the sole responsibility of the international purchaser / bidder to check local regulations when buying exported goods. Always check that the item being purchased is allowed to be shipped to the country of destination. We are not responsible for certain rules and regulations when shipping items into the country.